By Lisa Shanken
July 27, 2015
- 4 wild salmon fillets fillets should be approximately 4 ounces each, skin on
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lemons half cut in thin slices, plus 4 remaining wedges.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet (rub bottom with a bit of extra olive oil so fillets don't stick) and brush with olive oil. Then season with salt and pepper and lay lemon slices across the top.
- Place salmon in the oven and cook about 8 minutes, 1-2 minutes more for thicker pieces. Then place under the broiler for 2 minutes for a crisp top. As soon as fish begins to flake with a fork, it's done.
- Squeeze extra lemon wedges over cooked fish and serve.
Calories: 138kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 21gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 166mgPotassium: 30mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin C: 15.7mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 0.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.