I am a Certified Health Counselor, Certified Personal Trainer, Executive Functioning Coach, Healthy Cooking Instructor, and Corporate Wellness Specialist.
After receiving my B.S. from Cornell University where I began my only personal journey towards wellness, my newly discovered passion led to my formal training in New York City as an Accredited Health Counselor at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, as well as honing my culinary skills at the Natural Gourmet School and Pratt Institute.
I then earned my Personal Training Certification at the American Fitness Institute, and my Corporate Wellness Certification from Vital Advantage Corporate Wellness Consulting
I continue to consistently expand my expertise with continuing education courses on topics including family therapy, anxiety, depression, panic, integrative psychiatry, and DBT. After moving from New York to Boulder in 2013, I began to meld my passions for wellness and the brain by developing expertise in the significant and well-documented connections between mental illness and the microbiome (a.k.a. the gut).
My personal experience and extensive training have resulted in nearly two decades of proven success helping personal clients, corporate clients, and clients referred by psychiatrists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals.
I attribute my success to shunning “quick-fix” diets that inevitably fail, and by customizing wellness strategies to accommodate each individual’s unique physical and emotional challenges.
My powerful Kill The Diet philosophy includes teaching nutrition, fitness, and healthy cooking strategies to ensure lifelong healthy living and balance.
My kitchen in Boulder, CO is always stocked because I love to cook and to share my passion for wellness with my family and friends!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that's realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about "balance," and never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.
Balance is what leads to harmony, and ultimately to happiness…and isn’t happiness what we’re all seeking? Balance does not mean deprivation and guilt, because you can still indulge if you learn how to avoid over-indulgence
To discover your natural balance, you need some tools and resources:
- You need a roadmap so you know where you're going.
- You need a blueprint so you know what to do.
- You need a guide to show you how to do it, hold you accountable…and be your biggest fan and cheerleader during your quest!
Tri-Wellness is all of the above and integrates the three essential pillars of wellness:
- Nutrition - Helping you tweak your food choices…so you can still enjoy your favorites without deprivation or guilt.
- Fitness - Helping you customize an ideal fitness plan that you actually enjoy.
- Healthy Cooking - Helping you learn (or sharpen) healthy cooking skills…that will still have everyone asking for seconds!
I assure you that anyone can learn these skills and strategies. So even if you can’t boil water, or read a nutrition label, or do not own a pair of running shoes...you can do this. Tri-Wellness works. Tri-Wellness is life-changing. Tri-Wellness is fun! Try wellness the Tri-Wellness way and discover how to build your foundation! You’ll be amazed at the results.
- Learn to eat in a healthy way that never makes you feel deprived (and is sustainable for life). Never diet again!
- Get fit (at your own pace) with customized personal training.
- Discover your ideal mix of nutrition, fitness, and healthy cooking to achieve balance and happiness in your life.
- Reduce costs associated with healthcare and absenteeism by providing customized corporate wellness programs.
- Empower your employees to be healthier, more energized, and more productive for your organization.
- Boost employee morale by demonstrating your care for their wellbeing.
Festival Wellness Program
- Keep fans limber, loose, and full of energy by offering wellness classes and workshops.
- Attract great talent by offering wellness programs to festival artists and their families.
- Boost festival employee and crew morale by offering yoga and relaxation classes so they can re-energize.
Executive Functioning Coaching
- Conquer your organizational challenges and feel relaxed in your daily life.
- Never be late again for appointments, work, or family obligations.
- Create a realistic budget that doesn't make you feel strapped.