I wear many hats, but they are all necessary pieces that fit together in one nice puzzle. I am a Certified Health Counselor, Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Yoga Instructor, Executive Functioning Coach, and Corporate Wellness Specialist.
After moving from New York to Boulder (previously I had mainly focused on nutrition and fitness), CO in 2013, I began to meld my passions for physical and mental wellness developing expertise in the significant and well-documented connections between the brain and the microbiome (a.k.a. the gut). I then journeyed down the path of how mental illness often coincides with a deficit in executive functioning. I began helping people by combining a wellness approach with teaching skills to build better executive functions and habits.
My personal journey and extensive training over more than 2 decades, plus my work with many colleagues in the fields of psychology and psychiatry, have resulted in the proven success of helping people get healthier, more self-confident, and improve their day to day lives. My kitchen in Boulder, CO is always stocked because I love to cook and to share my passion for wellness with my family and friends!
After receiving my B.S. from Cornell University where I began my own personal journey towards wellness, my newly discovered passion led to my formal training in New York City as an Accredited Health Counselor at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, as well as honing my culinary skills at the Natural Gourmet School and Pratt Institute.
I then earned my Personal Training Certification at the American Fitness Institute, my Yoga Certification through MyVinysasaFlow.com, and my Corporate Wellness Certification from Vital Advantage Corporate Wellness Consulting. I continue to consistently expand my expertise with continuing education courses on topics including family therapy, anxiety, depression, panic, integrative psychiatry, ADHD coaching, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
Brooke is a mom, a teacher, and an educator. With a degree in culinary arts and a certification as an addiction recovery coach, plus experience as a martial arts instructor for youth and a local dance instructor, she lives a healthy lifestyle and teaches others to do the same.
In the past few years she has taken an interest in working with people with mental illnesses and learning differences. She has gained an amazing experiential education working as a team counselor for Windhorse, a mental health recovery services organization.
She has also trained as an Executive Functioning Coach, which aligns perfectly with her personal strengths of organization, compassion, and patience. She joined Tri-Wellness in 2021 as an executive Functioning coach for teens and young adults. As an Executive Functioning Coach, she teaches people the skills they need to lead a healthier, happier, and more congruent lifestyle.
- Learn to eat in a healthy way that never makes you feel deprived (and is sustainable for life). Never diet again!
- Get fit (at your own pace) with customized personal training.
- Discover your ideal mix of nutrition, fitness, and healthy cooking to achieve balance and happiness in your life.
- Reduce costs associated with healthcare and absenteeism by providing customized corporate wellness programs.
- Empower your employees to be healthier, more energized, and more productive for your organization.
- Boost employee morale by demonstrating your care for their wellbeing.
Festival Wellness Program
- Keep fans limber, loose, and full of energy by offering wellness classes and workshops.
- Attract great talent by offering wellness programs to festival artists and their families.
- Boost festival employee and crew morale by offering yoga and relaxation classes so they can re-energize.
Executive Functioning Coaching
- Conquer your organizational challenges and feel relaxed in your daily life.
- Never be late again for appointments, work, or family obligations.
- Create a realistic budget that doesn't make you feel strapped.