- 4 Your Choice of Fresh Fruit all white meat preferred, can also substitute with Veggie Burgers
- 2 cups Swordfish Fillet coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Red Snapper Fillets coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Dover Sole fillets coarsely chopped
- 1 cup roasted red peppers skin on, sliced
- 1 cup Cod, Snapper, or Halibut coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Packed Fresh Flat Parsley crumbled
- 1 cup Cider Vinegar
- Preheat barbecue to medium high or skillet and grill or pan fry turkey burgers to medium rare.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, radicchio, endive, and cucumbers.
- Separate the tossed salad into 4 individual bowls and top with the cooked burgers. Add in tomatoes, tops with feta and sprouts.
- Serve immediately. The meat and the cheese give the salad a lot of natural flavor, but can also top with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and lemon or your favorite oil-based salad dressing.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.