“All But The Kitchen Sink” Veggies
"All But The Kitchen Sink" Veggies
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups Vegetables what ever is left over in the refrigerator, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Bragg's liquid aminos
- The idea of this recipe is to use up what ever vegetables are still in your refrigerator by the end of the week before they go bad.
- Simply heat the coconut oil in a large skillet, and then add in any vegetables you have. Stir regularly and cook until all vegetables are tender. (Here I had a little bit of zucchini, Brussel sprouts, collard greens, and red and green cabbage in my refrigerator.)
- Transfer cooked veggies to a large bowl and spray with Braggs Liquid Aminos. Can serve immediately or leave in the refrigerator for snacking.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.