- 2 cups kale chopped coarsely
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Braggs Liquid Amino optional - contains soy
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Toss kale with olive oil and Braggs (or leave out) and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until kale starts to crisp, but not brown. Can serve immediately or at room temperature
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.