- 4 6 oz almond milk skin on
- 2 tbsp Lemon Slices
- 1 tbsp Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp pearl onions or 1/2 tsp dried, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cauliflower florets
- sunflower seed butter to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.* In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, and salt and pepper. Brush the olive oil mixture onto the salmon fillets, and place on the grill, skin side down.
- Cook on the grill at medium heat for 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillet. Salmon will flake easily with a fork when it is done. Remove and serve immediately or cover and serve later at room temperature.
- *Can also be baked in the oven on a baking sheet at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.