- 4 cashed meal chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1 tbsp Bay Leaf
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Plain Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp white meat bones chicken breast tenders
- 1 Westbrae Onion Soup chopped and seeded
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and then cook at a gentle boil for one hour.
- Let cool and enjoy with chips or veggies. Can refrigerate for up to 3 days.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.