Ginger and Spice Rubbed Chicken Tenders Recipe
Few meals are enjoyed by all ages like chicken tenders. Besides being easy to cook, chicken provides a number of health benefits. This poultry is high in protein and load with iron as well as vitamins A and D. Our Ginger and Spice Rubbed Chicken Tenders recipe is a terrific alternative in place of your traditional chicken tenders. Using common spices found in your pantry, this recipe will save you time and money while not skipping on taste. This is a dish that will please everyone in the whole family!
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast tenders
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Mix together all of the dried spices and sea salt. Then rub them onto both side of the chicken tenders.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet until it melts. Add in the chicken tenders, and cook approximately 3 minutes per side on medium heat. Add in the garlic and ginger and cook one more minute.
- Pour the white wine in the skillet, and let the chicken cook in it for another 2 minutes per side. Serve immediately, shown here with a side of burnt broccoli.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.