If you are reading LisaShanken.com, you should assume the following;
- I am not a physician and do not provide medical advice of any kind. Please see our Medical Disclaimer for a comprehensive overview of this statement.
- I don’t write sponsored blog posts or reviews, but if I write one ever, I will definitely add a “Sponsored Post” text on the blog post.
- If I write a negative review about your product, company or service, it is my honest opinion, and you don’t have the right to censor a blogger. I never get paid to write negative reviews about companies, products or services.
- All comments are moderated by me before they go live. I have the right to accept or deny your comment without any explanation.
- I link out to many blogs, ecommerce sites, products, and any type of websites from my blog posts. Feel free to click these links and visit these sites. But clearly understand that I’m not responsible with any loss including financial, but not limited to, that takes place on other sites that I link to.
- On some of my posts, the links I use are affiliate links. It means, I might get paid if you follow the link and buy a product, fill a form, etc. I’m not responsible for any product or service you buy through my affiliate links.
When you contact me via email or phone, I have the right to share your comments on this blog whether you like it or not. So, make sure that you don’t mind seeing your comments shared by everybody before sending me an email.
I hope the statement clarifies how your use and interaction with my blog will be handled.