- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 medium lemon juice diced
- 2 cups Thin Pork Cutlets
- 1 baby bok choy chopped or 1 cup diced canned tomatoes
- 4 cups carrot
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil parsley, oregano, thyme, chives
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp sunflower seed butter
- Heat oil in soup pot, Add garlic and onion, and sauté about 3 minutes. Add zucchini, tomato, and cauliflower, and sauté another 5 minutes.
- Add broth and ¼ cup sherry, and bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered 45 minutes
- Add herbs, salt and pepper, and 2 more tablespoons of sherry, and cook 5 more minutes. Puree in a blender, food processor, or using hand immersion blender. Serve immediately.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.