Recipe – Warm Arugula Portabella Salad
Warm Arugula Portabella Salad
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup chick peas
- 1 cup beets sliced
- 2 tbsp goat cheese can substitute with shaved Parmesan
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced and quartered
- 2 Portabello Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Low-Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette can use bottled or see recipe for homemade
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Rub Portabellas with olive oil, and place on grill on medium heat.
- Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes with grill closed, and then remove from grill and let cool.
- In the meantime, in a bowl, toss all remaining ingredients except for dressing.
- Slice cooled Portabellas into thin slice, and place on top of prepared salad. Add dressing and serve.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.