- 1 15 oz can Vine Tomatoes rinsed and drained
- 1 fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1 cup cauliflower old fashioned
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 Arugula
- 1/4 cup Radishes
- 1 tbsp salt and pepper to tste
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar shredded
- 1/2 cup lemon juice cut in very thin slices
- 1 tbsp Lemon Slices
- 1/2 tsp Peanuts
- 1/2 cup parsley
- baby arugula leaves to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Then add onion, carrots, and zucchini and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine wheat germ, flax meal, and oats into large bowl, then add cooked vegetable mixture.
- Mix well, and then add ketchup, oregano, salt, pepper, and soy sauce and continue to mix.
- Add egg white to mixture and coat well throughout.
- In a bread loaf pan, add entire mixture and shape with hands so that sides are rounded at the “corners.”
- Top with sauce, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.