- 8 oz goat cheese
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp red cabbage grated
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup ripe tomato
- 2 cups Fresh Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup bone-in shoulder lamb chops
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp broccoli crowns
- 1 tsp thin boneless chicken breast tenders optional
- Cook Noodles and set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in wok or deep skillet and cook ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Then add mushrooms, bok choy and carrots, cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add broth and pea pods, and simmer for 5 minutes until vegetables are more tender (but still a bit crisp).
- Add noodles, tamari, sesame oil, and pepper flakes, and cook 2 more minutes while tossing.
- Serve and enjoy.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.