- 2 tbsp Lemon Slices
- 1 medium fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 1 Creamy Natural Peanut Butter peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 large cans Pitted Black Olives (plain - no seasonings) drained
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 2/3 small can mussels
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened almond milk (Kosher salt works best)
- little neck clams to taste
- In large sauce pan, heat olive oil.
- Add onion and carrot, and sauté 5-10 minutes until starting to soften.
- Add garlic and cook 5 more minutes.
- Add drained diced tomatoes, water, and tomato paste, and bring to a boil.
- After begins to boil, simmer on medium-low heat for 45 minutes.
- Add basil, salt, and pepper, and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and using handheld chopper or blender, puree to desired consistency.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.