- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the tamari, lemon juice, rice wine, garlic, ginger, and agave syrup, and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of water in a separate bowl. Then pour into the boiling tamari mixture. Bring mixture to a boil once again, and then lower to a simmer for 2-3 minutes until it becomes thick. Remove from heat.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the thickened tamari mixture to the side. Using a basting brush or the back of a spoon, spread the rest of the mixture on the top of the chicken and place in a glass baking dish.
- Place the chicken into the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the scallions and sesame seeds on top of the chicken and cook 2-3 more minutes under the broiler.
- Serve immediately with the remaining teriyaki sauce on the side.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.