- 1 head broccoli cut into florets, stalks off
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger chopped
- ¼ cup low sodium tamari
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp flax seed oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 2 green onions chopped
- Place broccoli into boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and then put into ice bath for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, combine all ingredients except green onions and sesame seeds.
- Pour mixture over cooked broccoli, then garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.