Rosemary Lemon Salmon With Capers
By Lisa Shanken
August 20, 2015
Rosemary Lemon Grilled Salmon With Capers
- 4 4 oz Wild Salmon Fillets
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 lemon cut in thin, round slices
- 1 tbsp Capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat or oven to 375 degrees. Brush fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place fillets in aluminum foil. Then sprinkle with rosemary, and lay the lemon slices directly on top of the fish. Next using your hands to place capers on top of the lemons on the fish.
- Close the foil around the fish and seal tightly on all sides. Place on grill for 10 minutes or in oven for about the same amount of time. After ten minutes, remove from heat source and let sit at room temperature for another 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately. Also good cold as leftovers.
Calories: 64kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 6gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 208mgPotassium: 30mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 50IUVitamin C: 1.7mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.