By Lisa Shanken
July 18, 2017
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend well until the mixture looks like pancake batter. Can add a little more or a little less water for preferred consistency.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan until hot. Pour batter into small circles to create pancakes. Cook until pancakes start bubbling on top, about 1-2 minutes, and then flip. Cook another minute.
- Serve with fresh fruit on top or a small amount of maple syrup.
- **Can add bananas or blueberries to the blended batter for blueberry or banana pancakes. Freeze the leftovers for a quick healthy breakfast on another day.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.