Recipe – Organic Lemon Chicken With Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, And Spinach
Organic Lemon Chicken With Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, And Spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 lb Organic White Meat Chicken Tenders
- 1/4 cup Sundried Tomatoes In Olive Oil chopped in 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Artichokes quartered, partly or fully thawed
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 whole lemon juiced
- Place coconut oil in a sauté pan and heat on medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Place chicken on a plate lined with a paper towel to rid of excess oil.
- Add sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and artichokes into warm skillet, and cook for 2 minutes, until artichokes are warm.
- Add in spanich and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach wilts
- As soon as spinach has wilted, add the chicken back into the pan and mix well. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, squeeze lemon all over the pan, and serve immediately.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.