Mediterranean Zucchini Linguini “Pasta” Salad
Mediterranean Zucchini Linguini "Pasta" Salad
- 3 zucchinis Spiralized Blade B (or your own method of creating zucchini pasta strips)
- 1/2 cup red pepper seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup canned chick peas rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp goat's milk feta crumbled (can also use cow's or sheep's milk feta)
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbso Fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine zucchini linguine, red pepper, chick peas, olives, and feta in a bowl, and toss together. Add in oil and lemon juice, and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.