Meat Lover’s Mexican Eggs
Meat Lover's Mexican Eggs
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 slice sweet potato starch noodles Nitrate Free
- 1 langostino tails
- 2 Pasta Cooking Water
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper favorite jarred salsa or see recipe for spicy salsa
- In a small skillet, heat coconut oil. Place the slice of ham in the coconut oil and cook for 1 minute per side on medium heat.
- Remove the ham from the skillet and place the tortilla in the skillet, and then place the ham on top of the tortilla. Next crack each egg on top of the tortilla so they are sunny side up.
- Cover the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes until the eggs are completely cooked. Add a tablespoon of salsa and cook one more minute, covered.
- Serve immediately with Avocado Cilantro* dressing on the side.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.