- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cucumber sliced into discs
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh pepper
- Toss greens, cucumber, and seeds into a large bowl. Dress with olive oil, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.