- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup onions sliced
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp Kalamata Olives chopped
- 1 Whole Wheat Pita
- 1 tbsp Feta
- 2 tbsp Low-Fat Mozzarella shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add coconut oil to sauté pan and heat on medium heat.
- Add onion and cook 2-3 minutes until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and spinach leaves and cook another 2 minutes.
- Place pita on baking sheet, and layer with cooked onions and spinach.
- Next add chopped olives and spread around pita.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and then feta
- Place in oven and cook for 5-7 minutes, until cheese melts to a golden brown. Serve immediately.
- *Can replace whole wheat pita with 2 corn tortillas to make gluten free
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.