- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 large onion sliced and then quartered
- 2 cups favorite tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Capers
- 4 4 oz Dover Sole fillets or another white, flaky fish, washed
- Heat coconut oil in sauté pan. Add onions and garlic and cook until onion starts to become transparent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce so it covers entire bottom of sauce pan and is about ½ inch high in the pan.
- Also add capers and let mixture heat for about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once sauce is hot, add the fish and spoon sauce over the filets so they are completely covered.
- Cook on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, depending on thickness of fish (do not cover) (Some fishes may need longer).
- Fish is full cooked when it starts to flake.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.