Grilled Eggplant, Chicken, Pepper Napolean
Eggplant, Chicken, Pepper Napolean
- 4 thin boneless chicken breasts May have to slice chicken breasts in half the long way to make thinner
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 bell peppers orange, yellow, or red, quartered and seeded
- 1 tbsp 21 Seasoning Salute spice
- 1 eggplant sliced in 1/4 inch discs, sprinkled with sea salt
- 2 tbsp Pesto dairy-free store bought or make your own
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Using a basting brush, brush 1 tablespoon of avocado oil on the chicken and peppers. Sprinkle the 21 seasoning salute onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Using a paper towel, blot the liquid sweating from the eggplant slices due to the salt, and then brush the eggplant slices with the remaining avocado oil.
- Place the pepper and eggplant on the heated grill, Cook on medium heat for approximately 7-8 minutes per side. Once cooked, remove from grill and place in a bowl, and tightly cover with foil.
- Next place the chicken on the grill and cook 2-3 minutes per side until completely cooked through.
- Spread a little pesto on each piece of cooked eggplant and pepper. Start to stack the eggplant, pepper, chicken and then again the pepper, and then end with the eggplant. Serve immediately.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.