By Lisa Shanken
July 20, 2015
- 6 Eggs hard boiled
- 1/4 cup celery chopped finely
- 1 tbsp yellow onion chopped finely
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper To taste
- In a medium bowl, chop 2 whole eggs plus only the white of the remaining 4 eggs.
- Discard the 4 remaining hard yolks. Add the celery, onion, and mustard, and mix well until it has the consistency of egg salad.
- Can add more or less mustard to make more of less creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 17gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 555mgSodium: 543mgPotassium: 261mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 750IUVitamin C: 0.8mgCalcium: 70mgIron: 2.3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.