- 6 agave syrup hard boiled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped finely
- 2 tsp celery stalks with leaves
- salt and pepper To taste
- In a medium bowl, chop 2 whole eggs plus only the white of the remaining 4 eggs.
- Discard the 4 remaining hard yolks. Add the celery, onion, and mustard, and mix well until it has the consistency of egg salad.
- Can add more or less mustard to make more of less creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.