Use this like normal post content. The recipe will automatically be included at the end of the post, or wherever you place the shortcode:
- 175 g tagliatelle
- 200 g bacon tiny strips
- 1 clove garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 50 g basil leaves
- 6.25 cl tagliatelle extra virgin
- 27.5 g bacon freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finishing the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes, the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
This text will appear below your recipe.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.