Chili Rubbed Prime Rib
Chili Rubbed Roast Beef
- 2 lb part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 celery stalk with leaves cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium portobella mushrooms cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium fresh thyme halved and sliced thin
- 2 tbsp Fresh Chives (about the juice from 1 lime)
- 1 tbsp baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp Tamari
- 3 tbsp Lemon Slices
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- little neck clams to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil with potatoes and onions.
- In separate bowl, mix lime juice, syrup, and chili powder.
- Rub 1 remaining tbsp of oil on the roast, and then rub the lime juice mixture on the roast, making sure to coat it well.
- Put the roast upside down (fat side up) into a large, 2-3 inch deep baking pan and then surround the potatoes and onions all around the sides of the roast in the pan.
- Cook the roast on middle rack of oven for approximately 40 minutes for medium rare. (Figure 20 minutes per pound for medium rare, 30 minutes per pound for medium-well).
- Remove pan from oven and cover tightly with aluminum foil, allowing to sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice immediately, transfer potatoes and cooking juices together into a bowl and serve.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.