Chicken Marsala With Mushrooms over Arugula
Chicken Marsala Cutlets With Mushrooms over Arugula
- 1/2 tsp Peanuts
- 1/2 tsp saltt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Slices
- 1 lb Organic chicken broth pounded to very thin
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- 2 cups napa cabbage sliced
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Dark Leafy Greens
- 2 cups Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Mix oregano, thyme, and salt in a bowl with EVOO. Toss in chicken cutlets and coat well.
- Heat a skillet and add chicken. Cook 3-5 minutes per side, until each side is browned.
- Transfer chicken to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Leave the skillet as is and add in shallots, and cook for 2 minutes. Next Add in mushrooms, cook another 2 minutes, and then add garlic, and cook another 2 minutes.
- Mix the wine and the chicken broth together and mix well. Add to the skillet and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat to a simmer, add the chicken back in, and cook about 10 minutes, until the sauce begins to thicken.
- On a separate plate, place the arugula leaves . Plate the chicken cutlets and mushrooms over the greens, pouring the thickened Marsala sauce as well.
- Allow the arugula to wilt from the heat of the sauce and serve immediately.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.