- 1 broccoli Large head of broccoli cut into stalks, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place broccoli stalks in a large container that has a cover or in a ziploc bag. Add olive oil and salt, and shake around until broccoli is well coated.
- Place broccoli on a baking sheet and spread out. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until it just starts to brown and crisp. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.