Blueberry, Beet, Apple, Kale Smoothie
By Lisa Shanken
July 16, 2015
Blueberry, Beet, Kale Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 1/2 cup beets cut in chunks
- 2 cups apples peeled, cored, and cut in chunks
- 2 cups kale coasrely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup ice crushed or cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty blender, and blend until liquified. Can add more coconut water if smoothie seems to thick. Can store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 80gProtein: 10gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 167mgPotassium: 1646mgFiber: 12gSugar: 42gVitamin A: 36550IUVitamin C: 422.4mgCalcium: 370mgIron: 4.7mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.