Blueberry, Beet, Apple, Kale Smoothie
Blueberry, Beet, Kale Smoothie
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or defrosted from frozen
- 1/2 cup beets cut in chunks
- 2 cups apples peeled, cored, and cut in chunks
- 2 cups kale coasrely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup ice crushed or cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty blender, and blend until liquified. Can add more coconut water if smoothie seems to thick. Can store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.