- 1 15 oz can Cottage Cheese rinsed, drained, and dried
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 tsp white meat bones chicken breast tenders
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chickpeas on a baking sheet and toss with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining spices, and then coat onto chickpeas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, moving the chickpeas around on the baking sheet every 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.