By Lisa Shanken
May 23, 2016
- 1 15 oz can Chickpeas rinsed, drained, and dried
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chickpeas on a baking sheet and toss with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining spices, and then coat onto chickpeas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, moving the chickpeas around on the baking sheet every 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
Calories: 123kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 0.3gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 14mgPotassium: 35mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 550IUVitamin C: 1.7mgCalcium: 10mgIron: 0.5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.