One-on-One Executive Function Coaching
I will help you create new daily habits including the following:
- Create structure and feel more organized.
- Cultivate independence by implementing goal-setting and accountability plans.
- Assist with career planning and job hunting efforts.
- Create and use tools to adhere to daily calendars and schedules.
- Help implement healthy lifestyle habits.
- Learn to better regulate emotions and manage anxiety using new skills and tools to feel calmer and happier.
- Manage your time more efficiently and increase your productivity.
As Executive Function Coaches, we use lifestyle strategies and techniques to help you incorporate organization, structure, and systems to help you with poor executive functioning and nutritional imbalances.
What is Executive Functioning?
Executive functioning predominantly takes place in the frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex areas of the brain, and has three main components, shown below. Each of these components can impact many areas of day to day life.
- Working Memory
The ability to retain information and then put it to use.
- Inhibitory Control
The ability to control impulses and emotions, as well as ignore distractions/stay focused.
- Cognitive flexibility
The ability to think about something in more than one way or to adjust behavior according to a changing environment.
Working collaboratively with other mental health practitioner(s), you become equipped with a more robust set of tools to significantly increase your opportunity for success.
Our proven success includes helping people with a diverse range of mental health challenges including bipolar, generalized anxiety, panic, depression, addiction, ADHD, eating disorders, borderline personality, schizophrenia, phobias, insomnia, and dual diagnosis patients.