Organic Lemon Chicken with Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, and Spinach
This dish is very low in calories, yet packed with iron, protein, and tons of flavor, so it keeps you feeling sated and satisfied. It's super easy to whip up as a week night dinner, plus make a little extra for a great lunch the next day too!
Organic Lemon Chicken With Artichokes, Sundried Tomatoes, And Spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 lb Spinach
- 1/4 cup Corn Meal chopped in 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Wheat Berries quartered, partly or fully thawed
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 whole Roma Tomatoes juiced
- Place coconut oil in a sauté pan and heat on medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add chicken and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Place chicken on a plate lined with a paper towel to rid of excess oil.
- Add sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and artichokes into warm skillet, and cook for 2 minutes, until artichokes are warm.
- Add in spanich and cook 2 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until spinach wilts
- As soon as spinach has wilted, add the chicken back into the pan and mix well. Heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, squeeze lemon all over the pan, and serve immediately.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.