My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that's realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance.” Balance is what leads to harmony, and ultimately to happiness…and isn’t happiness what we’re all seeking? Balance does not mean deprivation and guilt, because you can still indulge if you learn how to avoid over-indulgence.
To discover your natural balance, you need some tools and resources:
- You need a roadmap so you know where you’re going.
- You need a blueprint so you know what to do.
- You need a guide to show you how to do it, hold you accountable…and be your biggest fan and cheerleader during your quest!
Tri-Wellness is all of the above and integrates the three essential pillars of wellness:
- Nutrition - Helping you tweak your food choices…so you can still enjoy your favorites without deprivation or guilt.
- Fitness - Helping you customize an ideal fitness plan that you actually enjoy.
- Healthy Cooking - Helping you learn (or sharpen) healthy cooking skills…that will still have everyone asking for seconds!
I’ve always had a personal passion for all three of these areas, which led to my formal training as an Accredited Health Consultant at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York. However, as I grew my one-on-one nutrition consulting practice, I observed the vital connection among these in forming the core foundation for transformational and lifelong change. On the flipside, when any pillar is missing or incomplete…the entire structure is weakened or destroyed! So I rounded out my culinary skills at the Natural Gourmet School and Pratt Institute, and then obtained my personal training certification from the American Fitness Institute. My foundation was complete…and Tri-Wellness was born!
But it’s not about me – it’s about helping you adopt a balanced approach to wellness so you achieve a harmonious balance in your life. In my fourteen years of experience, I assure you that anyone can learn these skills and strategies. So even if you can’t boil water, or read a nutrition label, or own a pair of running shoes...you can do this. Tri-Wellness works. Tri-Wellness is life-changing. Tri-Wellness is fun! Try wellness the Tri-Wellness way and discover how to build your foundation! You’ll be amazed at the results.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.