- 1/3 cup mirin (or rice wine vinegar)
- 1/3 cup miso paste (any variety is fine, I prefer chickpea-miso)
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- 1 Tbsp agave syrup
- 2 Tbsp tamari, low sodium
- 4 Six oz. filets of any fish of your choice, skin on (I recommend salmon or Chilean sea bass)
- 3 chopped green onions (aka scallions)
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine mirin, miso, water, agave syrup, and tamari and whisk together in a bowl. Using a basting brush, brush fish with miso mixture. Depending on thickness of fish (depends on type of fish used), bake at 375 for 10-12 minute. Then sprinkle green onions on top of the cooked fish and place under the broiler for 2 minutes so scallions become crispy.
**Tastes great when served over gently steamed spinach
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.