Cannellini Salad in Butter Lettuce Cups
This recipe is a great take on a salad- it's an inside out salad, making it a great option for kids and adults-especially because you can eat it with your hands. This low calorie, high protein salad is scrumptious and will cool you down on a warm day. The garlic will help boast your immune system, while the parsley will keep your breath smelling sweet all day!
Cannellini Salad In Butter Lettuce Cups
- 1 Canned White Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 lemon just the rind with zests grated
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 2 pieces celery chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Black Olives pitted and chopped
- 4-6 leaves Butter Lettuce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for lettuce. (If you have time, you can allow the mixture to chill for an hour so it settles more, but not necessary if short on time.)
- Place spoonful of the mixture into a lettuce leaf and serve.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.