Asian Bean Wraps
- 1 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp tamari, reduced sodium
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 8oz can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 15oz can canellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 leaves of Romaine lettuce
Combine peanut butter, tamari, water, honey, garlic, and ginger together in a bowl and whisk.
Heat coconut oil in a skillet. Add pepper, water chestnuts, scallions, and cook until vegetables soften, 3-5 minutes. Add beans and mix well over medium heat, about 1 minute. Add sauce mixture and mix until heated through. Spoon mixture on to lettuce leaves and serve.
My passion is to help you live your healthiest and most harmonious life, but in a way that’s realistic and practical for you as a unique individual on this planet. My philosophy is all about “balance,” never a diet since a diet is not sustainable for life, aka Kill The Diet.